Xion Launches New UI for Creating Crypto Payments
Xion Global has received a great deal of feedback since the beta payments platform was released just over 4 weeks ago. Due to this feedback the team decided to move forward with updating the user interface for creating products, checkout buttons and payment links. Making it easier than ever to get started with accepting crypto payments.
By making it a more step by step process, merchants will now be guided every step of the way, from account setup to getting their first product created.
Let’s dive into how it all works…
Creating Products 📦
To simplify the process of creating products, the team has separated the checkout buttons and payment links from product creation. Now merchants can create their single or recurring billing products in just a few small steps.
How it works:
- To get started, click “Add Product +”
- Enter in the product title, price, and select the product type and category. Product type are as follows: — Digital collects no contact information in checkout — Physical collects full name, email, phone number(optional) & shipping address — Service collects full name & email address.
- Once all fields are filled in and selected in step 2, then you can enter in a product URL if you have this product on your website and then upload a product image.
- Now you can select whether you “want this product to be a recurring payment”. If ticked, then you can enter in when you would like this payment to be repeated(e.g. every month) and how many times your customers should be billed before they are automatically unsubscribed. Otherwise tick “Ongoing” if you would like them to be billed on an ongoing basis(they need to unsubscribe if they wish to cancel their subscription)
- Last but not least, you can pay with crypto to unlock the loyalty program if you want to give your customers compounded discounts off their recurring payments. Once unlocked, you will be able to activate the loyalty program on any subscriptions you sell. These discounts only work for recurring payments. Learn more
Once done, click “SAVE” and your product will be successfully saved
The next step to accepting crypto payments is to either create a checkout button that can be integrated into your online store or if you don’t want to code then create a payment link to share to your customers to pay.
Creating checkout buttons 🎨
After you’ve created your product, you can “Find a product” and select it to create and customise your checkout button to match your stores look and feel. This will increase conversion rates, can be installed in just 2 lines of code and it’s got amazing features.
Not only does it send your customers to a hosted checkout with your very own company logo but it has cashback, loyalty and follow up incentives to increase customer lifetime value.
It’s not just a checkout button, it’s what comes with it.
How it works:
- Find your product & select it
- Customise your checkout button
- Hit “SAVE”
- Click “Copy Script” and paste the 2 lines of code into your online store to integrate your unique checkout button
Then if you want to increase your cart size, just pay with crypto to unlock the follow up products feature. That will allow you to add some follow up checkout buttons to your original product so customers can add additional products to cart.
It’s recommended to add relatable or higher priced items to increase conversion rates and customer order value.
Create payment links 🔗
After your product is created, simply “Find a product” and then select which product you would like to create a payment link for. Then you will have different options to share your payment link to accept crypto payments.
How it works:
- Find your product & select it to create a payment link
- Share a link via email, sms, messengers or display a QR code for in store payments
- Get paid
A payment link can be shared in a link via email, sms or messengers with your customers. Use Payment Links to sell your product or service, start subscriptions, or collect donations by pasting the link in emails, social media, or any other channel. It’s that easy!
Beyond product creation, Xion Global has also added a new header, footer and side menu on desktop and mobile to easily navigate through the payment gateway platform. Additionally, with the demand for in-store payments, QR codes have also been added to payment links so merchants can now accept crypto payments in store.
The Xion Global team will now be developing the APIs and plugins which will make the integration process even smoother across all different kinds of e-commerce platforms.
What’s more, they’ve got some AR NFTs in store for merchants to massively increase conversion rates by allowing their prospects to view the product in augmented reality before purchasing the product. As a bonus, consumers will get that exact product they purchased in an NFT which will contain the order receipt and can be traded on different NFT marketplaces.
More updates coming soon!
By combining the irresistible perks of a Web3 environment, cross-chain capability, loyalty programs and cashback rewards, Xion readies itself to be the game-changer in the global e-commerce and finance industries. Essentially, Xion aims to be a Web3 Stripe facilitating crypto payments for thousands of merchants and their customers when they shop online and at almost zero costs.
Join us on Discord for integration support: https://discord.gg/8az67mUB